Yep, that’s right. I’m back with yet another sweet thing.Well, for me this is not actually a dessert. It’s more like a snack. And a healthy one!
It’s packed with my favorite protein powder from Sun Warrior, along with nuts and seeds, which makes these the healthiest brownies ever.
If you don’t have protein powder, you can sub with cacau powder and it will be delicious too. Just keep in mind that you have to use a bit less as the cacau itself is less sweet.
Other than that it’s the perfect snack to keep in the fridge when those urges come.
- 40g almonds
- 125g medjool dates
- 40g almond butter (100% almond)
- 25g chocolate flavoured protein powder (I really recommend Sun Warrior)
- Add almonds to a food processor and pulse until you’ve obtained a sandy yet crumbly mixture.
- Add dates and almond butter and pulse until you have a sticky paste.
- Add protein powder and pulse a bit more. If needed, add a splash of almond milk.
- That’s it! Add the paste to a rectangular dish and pack it together until it formes a square.
- Place in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Before serving, cut into little squares and top with crushed almonds and cacau powder.