This weekend was time for me to visit the Green Market, an event that takes place four times a year in Berlin. It’s always very inspiring to try different flavours and discover new products.
This time I met the founders of Yuvals Tahina, one of the best tahinis I’ve ever tried. Among other things they had these amazing bonbons that were out of this World. When they said they were only made with chocolate and tahini, I knew I had to replicate it at home and share it with you.
So here you have it, the simplest and also tastiest chocolate bites with only have two ingredients. The chocolate also makes a huge difference here, so I’d really advise you to try iChoc. This brand is 100% vegan, approved by the Food Empowerment Project and uses compostable packaging. 🙂
- 80g iChock Classic
- 80g tahini (the creamiest, the better)
- Break the chocolate into small chunks and add it to a bowl.
- Bring a small pan to medium heat and melt to chocolate in a water bath (5-7 minutes).
- Once melted, remove from the pan and add tahini. Mix the two ingredients throughly until you’ve obtained a creamy mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a ice mold and put in the freezer for 1-1h30 minutes or until solid.
- Keep in the fridge until serving or let it melt in your mouth.
P.S.- I coated mine with coconut flour to make them prettier and you can also use powdered sugar. However, it’s completely optional.